Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have owned 5 wranglers over the years and am looking to buy a new 2016. Can anyone shed some light on the best time to buy? Does Jeep still do a 0% deal in the spring? if so when?

·
Registered
643 Posts
You will almost never see a 0% on a Wrangler. That rate is typically for their other models. Maybe somebody else has seen it, but I never have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive gotten 0% twice on past wranglers and I want to say it was in the spring. I know jeep is in a lot better place now so may not offer it anymore, but what is the best one can expect? Jeep incentives seem light right now.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I got $500 off coupon for signing up on their website. I also got $1000 off since I owned a VW at the time. Odd, but it was something to do with Fiat and VW at the time. This was 3 years ago. That was on top of the negotiated price below invoice. I think the finance rate was in the 3's at that time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got 0% on my 2002 TJ!

With the introduction of the 4 door and its current popularity there aren't much for factory incentives on wranglers. I just check the websites of the dealers in my area once in awhile and if they are advertising $1000-3000 off wranglers I assume Jeep is offering the dealer some incentive and it might be a good time to go in and check what they're willing to do. I still wait for the end of the month to visit though.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Have not seen zero percent since 2011. I spoke to three dealers today and most seem like they are doing you a favor to let you look at a wrangler.
I was told by an experienced car person that its tax refund time so there is some irrational exuberance going on.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I got 0%, gave them a cashiers check :beerdrinking:

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I got a "no interest" loan. I had no interest in making monthly payments!

But typically with 0% interest loans, they are just not discounting the vehicle. The interest is hidden in the price of the vehicle. If you first negotiate the price of the Jeep, then worry about financing it after agreed price. Never talk payments, just price of the Jeep. Then work on having the dealer find you the best rate. Or you can shop the interest rate, they're everywhere these days.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
There are dealers out there doing $3000 below invoice for rubicons and hard rocks. Go in armed with a credit union loan at 2.5% and you've got a pretty good deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts