Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took two months of looking and browsing through what must have been 200+ jeeps online but I finally found my baby! I won't lie, tears were very nearly shed when I let my TJ go but this beauty has more than made up for it! I'm sure in the following weeks and months I'll have plenty of questions as I get into lifting it, but for now I'm happy!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Awesome!! I see you already got her half naked, good job! Looks great, Enjoy the new Jeep!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I know how you feel, my kids were sending me hate text while I was signing the papers made it worse. My TJ was part of the family for 18 years and watched the kids grow up, everyone knew my jeep it was part of me. There is no comparison from TJ to the JKUR we both have so congrats and have fun!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I almost got a rubi identical to thing but half doors and premium softtop.. Nice color choice :) I went with red instead

image-2141539479.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats! As a former TJ owner, let me just say I think you will be amazed at the refinement, especially as a daily driver. Have fun :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts