Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I built this Jeep when I first bought it and had it professonially built by 4STATE 4WHEEL DRIVE. I then went out with those boys and played hard and never went back. To much Jeep just to go to work and back. It needs a patner to share in what it can do. I do not four wheel and I need something to use for hunting and fishing. Asking $17500 or best offer or trade. Looking for a 4 door 4 wheel truck

History: had a small fender binder, no body work done or needed. Had to replace the bumper stuff and some of the steering componets. I had it serviced or did it myself to make sure it got done right. There is some light srcratchs from taking the top and doors off for the first time last year, Nothing bad. The rims were deep cleaned, but still need to be cleaned up some more and polished. I painted the fenders late last year and some of it peeled off from the ice storm. I just had it detailed out and looking good. I had the rocker panels bed lined last summer.
The posi is not in now and is brand new still in the box, the first one was bad from the factory and was replace new with idea of changing the gear ratio to around 4.88 but did not. I also have a 10 meter peaked out cb and power mike and firestick anntenna to go along with the deal.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures

·
Registered
529 Posts
How many miles is on it and has it seen any serious off-roading??

Rock crawling,water fording or mud???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went four wheeling once with the club that help build it. I never went back, it took three days to remove the drivers seat from my rear. I use it for a daily driver back and forth to work. All it has seen is the one time of hard four wheeling and seasonal stuff-snow and ice. It has a tad over 33000 miles on it and has seen less that 5 miles in dirt, no mud or water. It needs a new home to a lucky four wheeler. It turns a lot of heads and get a lot of "Nice Jeep".

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump still for sale

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
You got the liscense plate KRAWLR but never wheeled it? :) Musta been a hard tag to get, I would assume.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it took like 10 tries for a personal plate.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I was just kidding about the tag. I do have a question though:

Why does your Jeeps instrument panel say "Full Time Part Time and 4 LO in the top right corner? Mine says Front Lock Rear Lock 4High 4 Lo. I thought all Wranglers had atleast 4 High and 4 lo?

Just curious my 97 was just like my 05, didnt know they switched it between years.

Bump for a NICE Jeep! :)

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Why does your Jeeps instrument panel say "Full Time Part Time and 4 LO in the top right corner? Mine says Front Lock Rear Lock 4High 4 Lo. I thought all Wranglers had atleast 4 High and 4 lo?

Just curious my 97 was just like my 05, didnt know they switched it between years.

Bump for a NICE Jeep! :)
In 2002 they were sharing instrument panels with other Jeep models, and some of them had a "full time" 4x4 selection, not just the part time that Wranglers have. And since this was the year before they started offering the Rubicon edition, there were no locker indicators.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nobody interested??

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nobody interested??
Oh goodness...you still have it??:confused:

You might want to put it up on Ebay or trade it in at carmax,so you can get your truck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry SportsGal, I have to give it a shot.

I be willing to trade for something, give an offer. You cannot find a Jeep in this great condition.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I take 16500 and I will keep the winch and locker

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wow!! that is super CLEAN!! I think 17.5 is fair for this truck.. i bought my 2003 Sahara with 34K on the clock for $18.5 from a dealer... and it still didn't look that clean!!

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
The price is right, and so is that bitchin' color. That, my friend, is a beautiful Jeep. Good luck selling it. If I didn't already have one, I'd be driving yours!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks, yeah one minute I don't want to sell it and then I remember how stupid it is to own it and don't four wheel with it. I have turned into one of those guys for all show and it's just a curb crawler. Not on purpose though. I am from Az and I like the rocks and desert. Not mud and dirt.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts