Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there from the fort Lewis area? Looking to join a club bought 04 wrangler x last week don't know to many people with jeeps

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
There are plenty of folks on and off JBLM. We just did a run to Tahuya yesterday. Another one will be coming up soon.

Bob K.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How far away is that place and do you need a heavy built rig to make it through or is it Preety simple?

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Stock rigs can do it. Our kids takes her stock '04 TJ there with no problems. There are by-passes for the hard stuff.

It is just out of Belfair, Washington.

Bob K.

·
Registered
30 Posts
do not overlook jblm itself,there is a fun little area near i-5 and the nisqually ,very easy or anytime you want i would be glad to show you some easy and close stuff in capitol forest near olympia-we go all the time ,in fact we are going camping wheeling over to little naches area sat/sun 26/27 oct 2012. also available for NIGHT WHEELING! Beaver pond in Southhill is close and super easy...i do not mind doing the easy stuff or the hard stuff (the only ones around here i can't do are YELLOW JACKET at Tahuya and BUSY WILD at Elbe Hills)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Forgot to mention I live at front gate of McChord Field and work at Firestone in Lakewood (tires at cost for club members). We are "The Lakewood Committee of Vigilance Gun and Prayer Group"

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's deff a road trip there no go for me but thanks for the info, just signed up on the militaryjeepers site

·
Registered
796 Posts
When's the next meet and greet? Fridays are bad times for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am currently living near JBLM and I was thinking of joining a jeep club. I just bought a Jeep Rubicon and was wondering if there was a club near by?

·
Registered
796 Posts
So, after a change of plans, I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts