Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I am just gettin back on here if you still come to this site, I actualy live in the lawton- altus area, there is a nice place to run by me I work in lawton but live about an hour out or so

·
Registered
35 Posts
My buddy and I live in Lawton, we both own jeeps, and we go off roading every few weekends when we've got time. We've found a couple decent spots, nothing crazy, but it's fun regardless. Mostly around the Lake Ellsworth area. PM me if you guys ever want to go sometime.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just moved back home after being gone for the better part of 14 or so years with the Army... usually been into the import/small car scene, but only vehicle at the moment is my Jeep. I've been trying to find a club or three around the area and have been coming up short. I hate to say it, we may have to make one of our own as well as start beating on the doors of the local governments when we want to go wheeling in places. If anyone has any ideas, drop them and we'll see where this goes.

JP

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll keep it alive. I have a little cash now, free to hit some places up if anyone decides to get together. PM me on here and we'll see what's up, possibly make another SWOK post for it. I'll call around to a few places see if we can't get some land to play on.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in Ike Lawton area as well. Used to have a built 2007 JK Unlimited that I sold a few years ago. Back on yew Jeeping scene with a 2005 TJ X. There are a few clubs in/around OKC. A few places to go mild wheeling around Lawton is by Cache creek in Faxon, by Lake Ellsworth if you like mud, Coppermines ORV park south of Altus or Buzzard Canyon in Eric/Sayre.

If this thread is still alive we could all try to get together one of these days and hash something out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just found out ill be moving to the area at the just after the first of the year. I am coming from a club that I helped start it would seem that the area needs one and or at least a organized community. OKC is a little far for a lifted jeep.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Wichita Falls Texas which isn't to far from Lawton, just about an hour or so let me know if there is any place to go mudding or a jeep club I have a 2014 jk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts