Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
[]D [] []V[] []D
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much of a cat lover, but this little guy apparently likes jeeps and to keep me company while I work on it. It jumped right up and sat and watched...Pretty cool, must be a stray never seen it before around here.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
haha thats cool, I remember I was at a bonfire one night and had to much to drink so I slept in the Jeep with the top down and this cat jumped in and slept with me all night curled up true story he was one awesome cat!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
...that's crazy!:D a good friend of mine was working on his 56' chevy 2-dr wagon in his driveway about five years ago and this huge cat just showed up, head the size of a large grapefruit. Just a cool cat ( and i'm a dog guy ). The cat hasn't left since.

...He never let's it in the house only outside and in the garage, feeds and waters her and gives her warm bedding in the winter and this cat is a mouser!:D

...calls her O.C. for orange cat.:doh:

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
I am suddenly having second thoughts about visiting Julie in Moab next year.

·
[]D [] []V[] []D
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't be like us & have it de-sexed, our neighbors finally explained it was their cat
ha that's great! I went outside to leave for school today and the cat was still hanging around, i'm sure it will since my dad gave it food and water last night

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
We had a cat once; named it dawg. It didn't matter, it'd never respond no matter what you called it. My sister was pretty upset the day she started her car only to realize that dawg had crawled up under the hood the night before to keep warm. Cleaning that up was no fun!

·
[]D [] []V[] []D
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look what the dumbass did this time, he is gonna get his ass chopped up here pretty soon...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts