Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2DR WAGON SPORT UTILITY. 4.0L L6 MPI. 4 WHEEL DRIVE. Standard Equipment | Safety Options
Power Steering, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer
Safety Options
4 Wheel ABS Optional, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts
2004 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON - $3950

Im a first time jeep buyer so im still learning what to look for so i would love any input i can get. Now the pictures arent clickable so i cant see anything too well, but it looks to be in damn fine shape. (beside it being an ugly gold/tan color) But compared to most wranglers in the area going from 10 to 20k this almost looks to good to be true so it has me a little suspicious

·
Registered
401 Posts
Unfortunatly I see that same ad all over the place. It got my hopes up too...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, figured a rubi for that cheap something was wrong. thanks anyway. Can anyone tell me what the "average" tj goes for?

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
An 04 Rubi should set you back anywhere from 14,000-21,000. This listing has no mileage listed and what really sets off bells and whistles (besides the ridiculous price) is that they are offering optional ABS. Oh yea, I forgot the "L6":rofl:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
If it sounds too good to be true, it always is. Back away slowly....rather, QUICKLY RUN!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts