Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Step one

Sanding down the frame, paint next to come.

Also going to be putting an 8.8 in with tube fenders.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it's a 2003 frame going on a 1998 TJ.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Is your frame rusted up? Now would be the time to add any extras you might want. Genright has some new 1" lift body mounts. They are for the 6 on the sides. Raise them up 1" and keeps them out of harms way. Also they are boxed for more strength. You could whip up a tranny mount to get an almost flat skid. French the rear shocks. Put in a crossmember for a 4 link double triangulated rear suspention. Just throwing ideas out there.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is your frame rusted up? Now would be the time to add any extras you might want. Genright has some new 1" lift body mounts. They are for the 6 on the sides. Raise them up 1" and keeps them out of harms way. Also they are boxed for more strength. You could whip up a tranny mount to get an almost flat skid. French the rear shocks. Put in a crossmember for a 4 link double triangulated rear suspention. Just throwing ideas out there.
I'm actually getting that 1'' BL, gotta replace it anyway. I'm either looking for the Dana 44 or a 30/35 with 4:10 gearing. Gonna get flat line fenders and eventually 35's. I'll run them on the 35 until it breaks.

Step 2. Painting the inside/ outside. Only the first coat more to come, luckily it's been real warm down here so we can paint.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some new pictures

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts