Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Subscribed.

Never been to it. When is it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's July 15th. It's put on by the dealership in town. I wanted to go last year after I bought my jk but couldn't make it so I planned for it this year. Not to many events in mid mich that I've found so hope it's worth it

·
Registered
9 Posts
From the website:
Brought to you by Schaefer & Bierlein Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat….Where Service Sells Cars Since 1852.

S&B Jeep Fest celebrates all things Jeep. This year we are expanding our event to be at the Harvey Kern Pavilion in Frankenmuth’s Heritage Park. Don’t worry though, you will still have access to our S&B Jeep Course at Schaefer & Bierlein Jeep.

Register your Jeep, and you’ll get a free meal from the Frankenmuth Brewery. (1 per registered Jeep) , additional food from the Frankenmuth Brewery will be available for purchase. Each registered Jeep will also get an official 2017 Jeep Fest T-shirt, an official event sticker, and complimentary tickets to get you started in the vendor raffles we’ll be giving away all day long. Additional food and merchandise will be available for sale at event.

Schaefer & Bierlein, Mopar, Jeep, Ironman Offroad, ACE Engineering, Vehicle Accessories/BDS, Unlimited Offroad, Barnum RG Auto Salvage will be there sponsoring our raffles, answering your questions, and will be selling and showing off some of their special projects/accessories to show you what they can do.

Also new this year, the Frankenmuth Brewery will be catering the event with both food, BEER, and soft drinks too.

Full details will be listed including a schedule of events and special announcements on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/sbjeepfest as details become available.

Get your tickets now at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sb-jeep-fest-2017-tickets-32897030905

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Damn, I'm just going to miss it....... :(
Won't be in the area until the 19th.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I'm going to play it by ear. It's only a 45min drive for me, so will likely go check it out if the wife's honey do list is in check at that time.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm in Saginaw so I'll probably check it out

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah no need for a ticket but I figured for $30 a free meal and chance to win free Jeep swag what not. And it's my first time going so wanted to see it all.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to follow up. This was kind of a bust. Not much in activities. One small course with too many Jeeps on it at one time. Got bored after one hour.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts