Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have two sets of 5 rims, 18" factory rims off a 2007 a and 2010 Sahara. You come and take em away free of charge. I live in Pittsburgh, just south of the city.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greentree/ Scott township, I don't at the moment but I can take a few tonight if you want them.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take some here in a bit. Like I said I have 10 you pick the ones you want. I'm moving and likely won't take them with me.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
10 minutes away, I'm building a place.

There are tires on the rims but they are spent. Could be used as a short term solution if needed.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
image-3773750198.jpg

I stand corrected I only have 9 of these, clearly one has just up and walked away.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pm sent

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pm sent

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
They are aluminum right? Why not just scrap them? Should get a bit of cash there if you strip the tires and valve stems off.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't the time or energy for that plus if someone can use them why not help them out?

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I haven't the time or energy for that plus if someone can use them why not help them out?
Was just a thought. Nothing wrong with helping someone. We need more people like that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts