Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4 Little Squirrels
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just gave me his old softtop so I'm passing this along. It's a takeoff from an '05. It does have a small tear behind the drip rails on the passenger side. About 1-2". Still seals completely well. Just asking for shipping costs which is unknown to me right now. I was lucky enough to be given a replacement, so I want to pass the good deed along. This is to someone who NEEDS it! :thumb:

·
Registered
492 Posts
The zippers are shot in my soft top, so ill take it plus shipping depending on the color... 08218

·
4 Little Squirrels
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else? Sent a PM above but no one responded. Still have it sitting in my backseat.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I do need one. Left the jeep outside and in 1 our I got in to take a shower..
Went outside and I noticed something weird on the jeep....
Guess what... No soft top
I don't use the jeep since its too cold outside

·
Registered
384 Posts
I do need one. Left the jeep outside and in 1 our I got in to take a shower..
Went outside and I noticed something weird on the jeep....
Guess what... No soft top
I don't use the jeep since its too cold outside
Not trying to hi-jack the OP's generous offer/thread, but I also have a used Bestop soft top for sale. If your transaction doesn't work out (you can't beat free!), See my listing in this section.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey if its still avail I'd be interested. My buddy and i are trying to convert his Tj to a Tj top and this would be a great starting point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts