Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about lifting my wife's Jeep with Rough Country's 4" sereis 2 kit mainly because; right now I have a chance at winning a free set of wheels and tires with the order. Do any of you guys have feed back on this kit?

01 TJ Rock Krawler Long Arm kit, super 35's, T-Max 10,000lb, Detroits, 4:56, and 35" MTZ

·
Registered
678 Posts
If thats the lift you want then get it it. But what are the odds of winning? If they're not that great then maybe you should shop around, possibly find a better price or better deal.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I have wheeled the Rough Country lift for a year and a half, now. It is a good lift for the money. I, in retrospect, would much rather have a 6" long arm lift, with 35" tires, but what the heck, I have a 4" lift, with 33" tires. I have a ball with this set up, and it will almost go anywhere, but alas, my YJ prevails, lol.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have the 4inch stage II kit and I love it. I run 33X12.50's with not even getting close to rubbing at full flex. I only wish I would have considered the 4inch X-series kit. Over all I'm very happy with the stage II setup and you can not beat it for the money.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I enjoy the 4" RC kit personally. Although the shocks kinda suck and i replaced them with Bilsteins. Other then that the only quarrel i have had is the front track bar drop bracket working loose. Alot of that has to do with the tires though. But i run 36s and 38s with no problems. I would suggest upgrading the upper front control arms though if you do any serious wheeling. I got the adjustable tubular upper fronts due to turning my factory ones into pretzels after a nasty jump out of a mud hole.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts