Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had this happen to them with their freedom panels? The very front edges seem to pop up a little and catch wind when I'm driving. No matter what adjustments I try they will not sit level. Has anyone had this happen and found a solution? The wind noise is driving me crazy.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Curious, is the jeep new to you, has it always been this way, it did they just now start doing this. I go from HT to ST each spring but mybfreedom panels always sit right and snug down when I close the latches.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Loosen the screws at the back of the freedon panels, unlatch them, lift them up at the front and lower them back down re-latch.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Curious, is the jeep new to you, has it always been this way, it did they just now start doing this. I go from HT to ST each spring but mybfreedom panels always sit right and snug down when I close the latches.
I've owned it since new. 5 1/2 years and it used to sit flush. I've just noticed it. I take my top and panels off alot in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts