Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,714 Posts
Hmmmm its Friday the 13th and a full moon it should be an interesting day
And an even more interesting night.

Cocked & Locked.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
I LOVE Friday the 13th's.

I test drove my '18 Recon Unlimited on Wednesday July 11th, 2018 and told the stealership 'verbally' I really like it and wanted it. The 'Boss' has Fridays off and we would be back to sign the paperwork in 2 days. I thought about "the deal" Wednesday night, and all of Thursday. It was not THAT good of a deal, so I (we) changed my mind. The boss and I went back on Friday the 13th of July to tell them we changed our minds and could not accept the jeep. We said "NO" 4 more times. Finally on the 5th offer, we looked at each other and said OK. $2000 more for our '14 for trade-in, $2000 more off the price of the Recon, $2000 cash in our pockets, Dynatrac 4 wheel Big Brake upgrade on their dime, Adams front DS on their dime, NO DOWN PAYMENT!! We walked out with their 18 Recon Unlimited (heavily moded), leave my questionable (Basically stock, 107K on the meter) 14 Rubi Unlimited with them, no money trading hands, for $125 more each month than what the old '14 was costing us. That was a deal neither one of us could say NO to.

I kind of like Friday the 13th after that. We used to hide in bed under the covers.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I test drove my '18 Recon Unlimited on Wednesday July 11th, 2018 and told the stealership 'verbally' I really like it and wanted it. The 'Boss' has Fridays off and we would be back to sign the paperwork in 2 days. I thought about "the deal" Wednesday night, and all of Thursday. It was not THAT good of a deal, so I (we) changed my mind. The boss and I went back on Friday the 13th of July to tell them we changed our minds and could not accept the jeep. We said "NO" 4 more times. Finally on the 5th offer, we looked at each other and said OK. $2000 more for our '14 for trade-in, $2000 more off the price of the Recon, $2000 cash in our pockets, Dynatrac 4 wheel Big Brake upgrade on their dime, Adams front DS on their dime, NO DOWN PAYMENT!! We walked out with their 18 Recon Unlimited (heavily moded), leave my questionable (Basically stock, 107K on the meter) 14 Rubi Unlimited with them, no money trading hands, for $125 more each month than what the old '14 was costing us. That was a deal neither one of us could say NO to.

I kind of like Friday the 13th after that. We used to hide in bed under the covers.
Learned the whole "leave multiple times" trick with our two Tacomas. Works like a charm, esp at the end of the month. Did that with my "new" Jeep, and got the payment lower as well, plus a two year warranty.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
was for my family that day... I went into low blood sugar reaction (type 1 diabetic). The pet turtle some how got his arm sucked up in the water filter intake and almost died. Then the wife dropped off the kids at school and got into a minor fender bender with a 15 year old Subaru with my jeep.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
was for my family that day... I went into low blood sugar reaction (type 1 diabetic). The pet turtle some how got his arm sucked up in the water filter intake and almost died. Then the wife dropped off the kids at school and got into a minor fender bender with a 15 year old Subaru with my jeep.
damn sorry to hear that glad everyone is ok though

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hope she's alright.

Well, you know what they say, shit comes in threes, so I think you're set now.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts