Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha walked out from highschool today and saw that some others snuck up on me after i parked first. Were planning on going offroading later this winter

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thats awesome. I was going to start a "How many can you count" thread, to see just how many Jeeps you could get in one photo. (Like this) that is not a staged photo or a Jeep meet. Had to be random and unplanned, like yours. You have three. At my work, the parking lot usually has between 7-12 Jeeps! And no, I dont work at Walmart. Hahaha. But after I bought it, I stepped outside and realized 8 others in the lot.

Have fun trailing!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Nice!
Obviously your school is a lot better then mine! All you see at my school is cars with rust and huge exhaust that makes it sound like 200 bumble bees screaming at you!

·
Vendor
5,688 Posts
Kewl! There were a few Jeeps when I was in high school. Mostly old flatfender hunting rigs that the dad's didn't care if the kids took.

Parking lot at my work:
a1.jpg
(it's semi-staged. They were all there, but I moved them around a bit).

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
you obviously did not read that part that said it can not be a jeep event but completely random happening. tsk tsk.
fine, i am going to the local jeep dealership, i'll be back i a little bit :D

Kewl! There were a few Jeeps when I was in high school. Mostly old flatfender hunting rigs that the dad's didn't care if the kids took.

Parking lot at my work:
View attachment 30660
(it's semi-staged. They were all there, but I moved them around a bit).
that's not fair, you work a major "jeep stuff" manufacturing facility.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow thanks for all the compliments. Mine is the red one. 06 tj. the other two are two of the girls who dont add on and mostly use them as mall crawlers but they are open to offroading some time. and i am waiting till after xmas before adding too much so the parents can pay for it :flipoff: but i got my radios, pa speakers and audio done already. and this was completly by accident haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts