Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 493 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when I first started my jeep was told it looked as though I raided a pepboys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hog Wild has 50" rigid bar, 20" rigid bar, four rigid pods, rigid rock lights, jw speaker taillights foglights and headlights. 20 fuel wheels, bushwacker pocket flares. Gibson exhaust. Spod with custom switches. Smitty built rack. Afe intake. Maxim 3 bullbar, teraflex tire holder . Cmm snubbers loop and brass knuckle grab handles front and rear etc.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Coming soon is sound system with polk audio speakers, kenwood navigation and probally sundown subs. Also katzkin leather w custom embroidered headrest and bushwacker rear amor with some red and grey pinstriping to tie it all together followed by a 2" mopar lift

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
It's got a lot of lights. I'll say that for it.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Coming soon is sound system with polk audio speakers, kenwood navigation and probally sundown subs. Also katzkin leather w custom embroidered headrest and bushwacker rear amor with some red and grey pinstriping to tie it all together followed by a 2" mopar lift

I was going to post this in your "Need Opinions" thread, but decided against it, then today saw this. Unless you are a University of Arkansas fan you are going too far with the "Hog Wild" thing. Especially with that Razorback in your embroidery picture. If you are a fellow Razorback, Woo PIG!! If not, well, I dont fully understand the "Hog Wild".

Im all about personalization, but also making everything symmetrical the O in your HOG is a different "flavor" than the H and G. The "Wild" looks good though.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to post this in your "Need Opinions" thread, but decided against it, then today saw this. Unless you are a University of Arkansas fan you are going too far with the "Hog Wild" thing. Especially with that Razorback in your embroidery picture. If you are a fellow Razorback, Woo PIG!! If not, well, I dont fully understand the "Hog Wild".

Im all about personalization, but also making everything symmetrical the O in your HOG is a different "flavor" than the H and G. The "Wild" looks good though.

You from Arkansas, I was born and raised next door in Mississippi and growing up was often reffered to as being hog wild, guess its down south slang. I like the Ole Miss Rebels and in NFL the Saints.

·
Registered
791 Posts
You from Arkansas, I was born and raised next door in Mississippi and growing up was often reffered to as being hog wild, guess its down south slang. Now Iike the Ole Miss Rebels and in NFL the Saints.

Yes Sir, tried and true Arkansas Razorback here! I wont hold the Saints against you, but the Rebels, well that could be another story.

Woo PIG!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes Sir, tried and true Arkansas Razorback here! I wont hold the Saints against you, but the Rebels, well that could be another story.

Woo PIG!

Cool, nice to meet another southerner on here and in phx also. What part Arkansas you from? Im from vicksburg ms.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Justin, Love what your buddy did with your hood! Makes me more confident about getting some pin striping on the hood louvers!

Thank you, i like it also. Hes going to redo the passenger side large letters though because when he pulled the tape after spraying the candy the leafing lifted. It looks fine to me but he wants to redo it and put sone southwestern scroll work on the back sides over the rear armor.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More of that mall crawler flavor for project Hog Wild three polk audio 12s arrived today and 2 polk audio amps should be here in next few days. Ones 1200 watt rms for the subs and the orher is 800 watt rms for the mids and highs. The box will look kinda like the one in pic but made for three 12s and have a sloped amp rack that will have two sunk in amp slots

1 - 20 of 493 Posts