Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2012 Wrangler Sport this week after driving either an FJ Cruiser or Tundra since late 2006. I love my Toyota's and they were great vehicles, but decided I wanted to give a JK and the Pentastar a try. My initial observations....the basic radio in the JK is better than the factory radios in my FJ or Tundra Rock Warrior. The JK seats are much more comfortable, the Automatic / Pentastar combo is awesome....feels more responsive than the Toyota 4.0L / 5 speed auto. The dash materials are nicer than either Toyota's. The price was a huge difference, I paid $24,900 for my basic Sport with automatic, 3.73, hard top, and tow package. The most basic FJ was going to run me $31k +. I purchased brand new 17" factory alloy "take-off's" for $360 off of CRaigs list and already installed new BFG's. Now just need to decide on a mild lift and let the fun begin!

If the reliability / quality of the JK is anywhere near that of my past Toyota's, I'll be a very happy customer.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Welcome to the pack

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the Jeep family. :wavey:

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
My vehicle is a 2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport. I thought it was the best vehicle ever. Now that I bought a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara for the wife, the 4Runner just sits in the garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts