Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm currently in front bumper buying and mode and am pretty sure it's gonna be the smitty xrc stinger. The only reason i havent ordered it yet is I'm pretty sure I've seen a deal for a free winch with bumper purchase on some website sometime... It was prolly a few months ago and before I had my jeep... I know it's not much to go on, but has anyone seen a similar deal anywhere? I hate to spend the money on just the bumper if I can find that deal. Thx guys.

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
letterskilled said:
Hey guys, I'm currently in front bumper buying and mode and am pretty sure it's gonna be the smitty xrc stinger. The only reason i havent ordered it yet is I'm pretty sure I've seen a deal for a free winch with bumper purchase on some website sometime... It was prolly a few months ago and before I had my jeep... I know it's not much to go on, but has anyone seen a similar deal anywhere? I hate to spend the money on just the bumper if I can find that deal. Thx guys.
Most venders will price match or do better on here, free shipping also. There are better company's then Smitty anyways. I bet if you look around you will find a great deal.
Don't buy some cheapo winch, you don't want something to go wrong and you or someone else getting hurt.
Good luck :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Don't think it would have been that bumper with a free winch. There's not much margin on it to begin with and even less on the Smitty XRC winches. There's free winch covers offered with smitty winches all the time though, so maybe that's what you saw?

Consider the OR Fab stinger as well. Not too terribly much more than the XRC. Both are good, but just another option and made stateside. Combine that with an Engo with and you have a rock solid setup at a good price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts