Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys, i just mounted my warn winch with the smittybilt plate. My old tube bumper wont due any more and doesnt even fit...Sooo, if you could get a new front bumper, what would it be? Need help deciding and want to keep it under $300.

Also, i need it to fit with my setup mentioned above, thank!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Email this guy [email protected] he makes bumpers in his shop. They are pretty awsome. They look just like all the other aftermarket bumbers and just as strong if not stronger. I put an order in for a front and rear. I found him on ebay. He doesnt have them on ebay right now because he is backed up on making them. I paid 275 for my front and rear. He lives by me so i dont have to pay shipping so that helps.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would recommend making your own if you have a welder. I made mine out of 2x4x.25 for about 60$
i wish i had a welder, but if i did i would go that route. I really like the stubby look, and have a price of 299.95 for the warn one and i already have the warn winch and their quality is top notch

·
Registered
412 Posts
Myself i like more of the home brew stuff and would avoid the stuff like smittybuilt and warn, this is what i have, its made by TKH fab in Ohio.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts