Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, can anyone I.D. my front bumper?
https://imgur.com/a/GWfYiqD

I spent yesterday putting her on a diet (over 400lbs taken off between rear bumper/tire carrier, safari rack system, tuffy rear cargo box, and rock guards) and plan on putting the removed items on Craigslist. Front bumper will go as well, I'd just like to know exactly what it is before I list it. Thanks!

-Mike

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please hold, I guess I'm out of the loop on current image hosting stuff...

Edit - posted link since apparently I am not smart enough to use Imgur anymore :blackeye

·
Registered
02 TJ Sport
1,593 Posts
I don't recognize it, but I do like it a lot.

Free bump

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks extremely similar to the EAG(E-Autogrille) Stubby.
PN# JTJFB007

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you might have nailed it, TJMAXX! I'll go with that for now. Judging by all the Smittybilt I took off, a lower price point bumper like that would fall in line.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think you might have nailed it, TJMAXX! I'll go with that for now. Judging by all the Smittybilt I took off, a lower price point bumper like that would fall in line.
Yeah, it's a nice looking stubby, but at $200 it's either a great deal or a complete POS.
I'm going with the latter.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure, but I plan on going with aluminum goodies after I get all this stuff sold off. At this point I might even rip out the cheapo 3.5-4" lift he threw on there as well. It's a miracle I didn't find a 2-3" body lift on it, too... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
So you're trying to identify your front bumper?
It's the one closest to the headlights....

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Would like to Know how Much. You are asking for it.. I like the bumper and have been looking at it online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
816 Posts
It looks a lot like the Baricade from extreme terrain, if it is, the metal is a bit on the thin side in my opinion. I have one, chopped the ends off and reinforced the winch plate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts