Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm there is no issue with installing a Barricade Trail Force HD for PA state inspection. Installing now and new to the state and just want to confirm. Example pic attached. Thank you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought in New Jersey, so waiting for plates so haven't inspected. However, I don't think it w be an issue and I'll find a jeep friendly place if needed.

·
Registered
967 Posts
As someone actively trying to move back to the burgh, I'm curious about PA inspection and body armor/fender/bumper mods. Did you have any trouble with the bumper?

I think your aren't allowed to change the fenders but everyone here does.

I got pulled over for my tires a couple months ago and the cop mention that I can't change the fenders.

I had plans to do so, so I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
983 Posts
I think your aren't allowed to change the fenders but everyone here does.

I got pulled over for my tires a couple months ago and the cop mention that I can't change the fenders.

I had plans to do so, so I'll have to check it out.

Do they ticket out of state vehicles for this too? Arizona is the most jeep-friendly state there is, so you tend to forget here that it might not be wise to visit mom in the jeep...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Do they ticket out of state vehicles for this too? Arizona is the most jeep-friendly state there is, so you tend to forget here that it might not be wise to visit mom in the jeep...

I don't think so. I think as long as you have out of state plates they can't enforce it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts