Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all: I’m looking for a full-length winch-less bumper with angled ends to improve approach/departure. I already have the end-caps but, you know, they’re plastic and I can’t get them straight. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I went mid length to provide some grill protection while still presenting tires to obstacles first. I have a winch on in this pic, but it looked alright without one as well:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm willing to pay for quality. My challenge is that I'm looking for full width, no winch, but also I don't want any kind of light bar deal b/c I've already got one that's attached to the frame that snakes up behind the oem bumper (see pic). I could just move the lights to a bar that comes with a new bumper, BUT I've got 3 KCs, and every bar I've seen only has 2 tabs.:pc-ouch:

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
My oldest got in a fender bender with my poison spyder bumper and it merely scuffed up the powder coating. VERY solid bumper and great customer service. They UPS’d me a touch-up kit for free. I’m considering a rear bumper from them now.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I have the Rugged Ridge Spartacus (with the end caps installed...but they can be removed)
62eda6cc8219c42c5ec9bcdc8604a119.jpg

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I went with Go Rhino.
It's modular so you can run stubby, mid or full length.
Has a nicely designed cover for the area where a winch would go.
Has three different options for bull bars.
And even has a locking storage drawer, keyed to your ignition key. Good for a tow strap, gloves, etc.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I went with Go Rhino.
It's modular so you can run stubby, mid or full length.
Has a nicely designed cover for the area where a winch would go.
Has three different options for bull bars.
And even has a locking storage drawer, keyed to your ignition key. Good for a tow strap, gloves, etc.
I'm looking forward to the stubby version of this one. The issue I have is I think I want a different manufacturer for the rear so hopefully they won't look too contrasted against each other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts