barricade doesn't require it either

·
Registered
658 Posts
e-autogrilles bumper work with stock location

·
Registered
565 Posts
The Bestop High Access Bumper works with pump in the stock location.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
LoD Armorlite on mine and I didnt need to relocate it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just put on a WARN Elite series this weekend. I had to relocate the pump with the provided bracket. Honestly, it wasnt that big of deal.

YMMV

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is there a common spot to move it to or is it more about where you can depending on the bumper?

·
Registered
189 Posts
ACE Pro Series front fit with only modification of stock mount. I don't like any brackets that mount it under the hood. Some put it where an sPod would go which would then need to be relocated again if you ever wanted one down the road.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I just installed a Rampage recovery bumper with a Zeon 10s. Love it and no relocation needed.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
In general, recessed winch mount bumpers typically require relocation, whereas "mount on top" bumpers don't. The relocation kit I used (RockHard's) was exceptionally straightforward, though it did require cutting off a bit of the stock frame steel. I used a reciprocating saw, a metal blade, and about 2 minutes. A brief spray of Rustoleum through a painting mask and it was done.

To me, the look (and potential radiator airflow issues) made the recessed an easy choice for me.

·
Supporting Vendor
764 Posts
Is there a common spot to move it to or is it more about where you can depending on the bumper?
Our kit does not really relocate it, it merely clocks it 90 degrees.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts