1. Place chisel under plastic screw head.
2. Hit chisel handle with hammer.
3. Do this for each of the front four under bottom edge of bumper and two more around the bottom on inside at brackets.
4. Remove plastic dam and put in trash.
5. Have a cold beer - good job!
A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, trail riding, gear, suspension, tires, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all JL, JT, JK, TJ, YJ, and CJ models!