Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After blowing out the rear driveshaft Rezapa joint a few months ago the front finally decided it was time to go. At least the front didn't leave the Jeep stranded as it is just now clicking when in 4wd. Of course going with Adams Extreme 1310 to match the back shaft. With 4.5" of lift and 35's, it's not if but when the stock shaft will decide to let go......

Only thing that sucks is I ordered it through Northridge and the last one came from their Kentucky warehouse in 2 days and this one is shipping out of Tacoma Washington taking 7 days..... At least their calling for some warmer weather latter in the week.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
First off thanks for your service Sarge. I got my Adams 1310 Extreme right from the manufacturer. They are an awesome company as you know. Got the t-shirt too!! How long were you running stock shafts with that lift? I shredded my front shaft when she got, lets say, up in the air on a ledge so I maxed both sides and bingo. Im only at a 2.5 MC lift and running stock rear shaft. Hope you get some warm weather for the install but really it only takes about a half hour. Regards.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The stock driveshafts have been on there for a while. They had done the lift before I purchased the Jeep and I have owned it for almost 2 years. The driveshaft arrived on tues and I got it installed yesterday. Yeah the old one was shot....

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts