Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2013 JKU slightly used and it came with a 2" coil spacer lift already on it. The front sway bar end links were still stock and the sway bar was angled down at about 13 degrees. I looked all over and I could not find replacement end links that were the correct length for a 2" lift. Lots of people said to use the rear end links on the front, but every place I read about using a 9.5" long end link said that you needed a 3"-4" lift. I e-mailed Warrior Products and they said that the do make a front end link for a 2" lift. It is part no. 800038 and it cost around $55. I went ahead and bought them and I just installed them and they are the perfect length, 8.5" center to center. The made the front sway bar level again. So, if anyone is looking for a front end link for a 2" lift, look no further. The sway bar may not look level in the picture, I just had the camera at a funky angle to get the picture.

·
Super Moderator
23,436 Posts
I think rear sway links on the front are correct for a 2" lift also.
I have a 2" lift and am using rear links and my swaybar is 1* off level. hard to get much closer then that.

·
Registered
205 Posts
My local shop says they only have the "loop to loop" style that is pictured above and I've seen both the factory style (pivet on one end) and loop to loop style as options for sway bar links. Is there a reason to choose one over the other. I'd like to pick up the links local and install them at the same time. I'm doing a 2" lift this weekend. Some people on the forum say factory front sway bar links are OK and other says to def replace with longer. I don't have a need for disconnects and maybe in the future I'll convert mine to quick disconnects, but just want to have the right length for now. Thoughts?

·
Registered
205 Posts
thanks. I sourced a set of rears for the front so I should end up with a level sway bar if not on the positive. Excited to do my lift, ended up getting the 9000XLs as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts