Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 91 yj..in the center of the front fender wheel opening it has another arch in the opening rather than being flat and my flair does not cover it..my 87 and 89 don't have this arch..do all later model yj's have this , is it a canadian model or what?? does it require a different flair than the ones that are on it ?? my flairs have a bolt hole in this area but there is no matching hole in the lip of the fender itself and I am not sure if it would look right if the flair was pulled up that far..is there a clip that should be there to accept a screw??..I saw another jeep with this same arch on someones profile pic but can't remember whose it was

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my 87 and 89 don't have this arched area..it looks to be factory because it does have a lip under the arch

·
Registered
523 Posts
Im not positive about that I cut my own flares until I can afford tubes or something but is there a lip on the inside of where the fender is coming up

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im not positive about that I cut my own flares until I can afford tubes or something but is there a lip on the inside of where the fender is coming up
yes,there is a factory lip there but no bolt hole.. the flair has a bolt hole in this area..only thing I can think of is maybe it had a metal clip with screw hole to clip on the fender lip..I saw another jeep pic on here that didn't have any flairs on it with this same shaped fender but I can't remember who had it

·
Registered
483 Posts
to me it looks like the tier has hit it when flexin beet it with a big hammer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts