Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Hawaii and we are required to have a front plate......and I don't want to zip-tie it to the grill (tacky) ......I searched the threads real quick and didn't see any....I really DO NOT want to screw a license plate into the OEM front bumper (especially since I have the a black applique over it now) ...was think of a bracket that attaches under the bumper on the and have it on the driver side...anyone done this or know where I can pick it up...or is this something I'm going to have to fab?? I know it wouldn't be that hard to make...just didn't feel like screwing around with it if someone has already figured it out and worked out....

·
Registered
336 Posts
Screwed mine onto the front bumper... Doesn't look bad. FWIW there are tiny hard to see indents on the front bumper for lining up your front plate. That's where I placed my screws and it looks alright.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right - I know where I can put it...I just DO NOT want to screw it into the front bumper...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts