Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a front ox locker in my 2013 JKUR and wired it separately. The front locker light keeps flashing because the factory locker isn't there anymore. I was wondering if anyone knows how too make the light go out short of pulling the bulb. Maybe a in-line resistor or do I have too bring too dealership too have them program. Really do not want too goto the dealership for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
might visit rubicon owners forum. There are a few more hardcore ppl there, but not as hardcore/abrasive as pirate4x4. Most JK rubi owners have never used the lockers. (sorry to the few here that have....)

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
A Procal may do it. You can clear and diagnostic codes with it- your locker light might qualify. You can always call them and ask. I added a Rubicon e-disco to my Sport and turned it "on" with the Procal. A Procal isn't cheap but there are many other features to it you can use later. Or possibly a decent OBD reader- some can clear codes I think.
American Expedition Vehicles - Brute Kit, V8 HEMI, Aftermarket Jeep Conversions, Products, Wheels, Accessories and Highline Kits for Jeeps (TJ, JK, WK, XK).

·
Registered
727 Posts
I see you're pretty local. Call up tampa off-road, I know he was saying they've replaced a bunch of stock rubi lockers with ox's, they may be able to help you out.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
might visit rubicon owners forum. There are a few more hardcore ppl there, but not as hardcore/abrasive as pirate4x4. Most JK rubi owners have never used the lockers. (sorry to the few here that have....)
true^

most people here dont even know what lockers are, JKO is the JK subforum of pirate. thats where most of the hardcore JK peeps hang out. dont even dare posting anything JK related on pirate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts