Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some ideas on front & rear bumpers for my tj so post some pictures of your bumpers and the reasoning you purchased them.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Savvy front

And Currie rear. Not the cheapest but among the best. I came down hard on the left rear coming off of a rock ledge and lost a little powdercoat was all.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
smittybilt SRC liked the look, really liked the price, and love that it bolted on with no problems (contrary to what people say) smittybilt has given me a lot of great products at a very good price. its sturdy and gives ample tire clearance while also having 4 brackets for lights or other accessories. I highly recommend it. I hit an owl with it doing 55, no damage to jeep or bumper, owl died though.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
This looks like a smitty but its actually a cheapo E-Auto Grilles Ebay special - 200shipped to my door. fit perfect.. . . I personally didnt like the finish it had, seemed shady so i strippped it and rebedlined it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
LOD front

Waiting for my DirtWorx rear to arrive any day.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Smittybilt Classic

Chopped stock stubby up front, still trying to figure out what I want to do as far as the front goes.

·
Registered
600 Posts
front rugged ridge XHD $415 from amazon
rugged ridge hoop $47 from amazon
rear smittybuilt SRC $170 from amazon

·
Registered
111 Posts
Smittybilt SRC Classic with tire carrier and Warn grille guard. The rear was kind of a pain to mount (alignment of bolt holes, partially my fault), but I'm pleased with the outcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tonka_TJ said:
Smittybilt Classic

Chopped stock stubby up front, still trying to figure out what I want to do as far as the front goes.
Are those 33s and i like the look of that rear bumper.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts