Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if most people order this option or not. Since the Willys comes with cloth seats, I was wondering if the front seat air bags affect the kinds of seat covers you can buy.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I added the option. You will have to buy airbag compatible seat covers so yes your options are reduced.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Trek Armor finally has them air bag compatible up to 2012 and the newer models should be out soon. I have a 13 so I have been inpatiently waiting.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Trek Armor finally has them air bag compatible up to 2012 and the newer models should be out soon. I have a 13 so I have been inpatiently waiting.
Wow! Are you sure? The last I heard was that Mitch ditched the idea of getting them DOT certified because it took too long and was too expensive, which :censored: Because lots of us were waiting for them to get certified.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wow! Are you sure? The last I heard was that Mitch ditched the idea of getting them DOT certified because it took too long and was too expensive, which :censored: Because lots of us were waiting for them to get certified.
He posted they were available up to 2012 and 13 and up would be soon. I will try to find the post.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
He posted they were available up to 2012 and 13 and up would be soon. I will try to find the post.
That would be awesome! I stopped following his threads when I heard he wasn't doing them any more.

Thank you very much! :flowers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts