Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time for me to replace my front sway bar on my 05 jeep sport. I have a 2.5" suspension lift, any recommendations as to what kind of sway bar to get would be great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anti-Rock is supposedly the best. I don't really have any experience with anything other than stock connected and disco'd

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I'm usually driving about 35 miles back and forth to work but on the weekends I do a little bit of trail riding, mudding, and riding through sand dunes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is something wrong with the sway bar itself. What's going on is I'm getting knocking noise coming from the front end. And it picks up faster with the more speed I give it. When you push on the tire you can hear the sway bar popping.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I work at a dealership in galveston, I just had a tech here quick inspect it, he said it could just be the sway bar links making the knocking noise. Does that sound possible?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I purchased a set of JKS discos for my upcoming lift project, but was planning on keeping the same original Chrysler sway bar, although I will probably replace the bushings with urethane ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts