Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 with a winch on the front. I am looking for a small stubby style bumper with a small stinger or something like the poison syber brawler. Please post up some pictures of your set up if you have something along this look. I am not looking for a big stinger that stick way past my hood and I am not looking for a wide set up.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I love it. I have their front and rear bumpers, and I'm looking to get their sliders in the spring. The only complaint that I have is that the pivot pin on the tire swing got a nice coating of rust color the minute rain touched it.

The bumpers were easy to install, and haven't shown any signs of ware after being beaten on the trails quite a few times.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am eyeing up the Rugged Ridge modular system. Good look and reasonable. The best part in my opinion is that the winch sits down in the bumper.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I've had it on since June, and it's been on a half a dozen trail rides. Not a single scratch or dent on it. The powder coat still looks perfect. I'll know more about it after the salty snow season.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Check out the Rokmen Mercenary bumpers . . . not the cheapest, but Rokmen quality, attention to detail, etc is second to none from what I've seen.

·
Registered
430 Posts
G-Pur said:
I've had it on since June, and it's been on a half a dozen trail rides. Not a single scratch or dent on it. The powder coat still looks perfect. I'll know more about it after the salty snow season.
Okay I ordered it. Hah couldn't resist the price

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have a Warn winch plate and hoop on a stock TJ bumper.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice looking jeep..My problem is i cut up my factory bumper and I am looking for something new now

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just put the Or-Fab winch bumper on my 04' Its a stubby, heavy duty bumper, I got the one with the small hoop. It looks SWEET!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts