Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Uconnect NAV system has frozen and won't restart after the engine has been turned off. Anyone know how to reboot it?

I have been told I have to remove a fuse, but do not know how to access the fuse panel or which fuse to remove.

Any clues?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
143 Posts
The fuse box is under the hood just in front of the battery. On the inside of the top of the box it will show you a diagram of all of the fuses. There is also a fuse puller in the box to help you remove it.

If you can't figure it out, you can always unplug the battery for a bit and that will do the same.

·
Registered
500 Posts
mhickman said:
It's a 2010 Sahara. Not sure what a JK is. Sorry!
I don't mean to be a jerk but OMG!! You own it and you don't even know what it is??

I'm only stating what everyone must be thinking.

The location of your fuse panel can be found in your OWNERS MANUAL. If you don't have one, it can be downloaded off of Jeep.com under 'owners'.

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
I have heard disconnecting the battery for a lil' while will often work, but I have never done so as I have not had this issue.
x2 on disconnecting the battery. That's the first thing I would try. Dealer would be the second.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts