Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pulling my drive train in anticipation of a V8 motor swap. Everything about this package is in excellent condition with no damage and guaranteed to start.This complete package has 27759 original miles and would make a great upgrade for a 4 cylinder wrangler or jeep project. This is out of my 2006 Jeep wrangler Rubicon. This package is available at any time. I am very accessible before and after the sale. If you would like to see anything specific please let me know. I can ship via truck freight. These will be crated and shipped via Estes express. Email me at [email protected]. You can also call me with any questions: 316.337.5311. Located in Wichita, KS.

Here is what is included:
4.0l Inline 6 motor in excellent condition with 27759 original miles.
4 speed automatic transmission - 42RLE
4:1 transfer case with slip yoke eliminator kit installed - NVG241OR RocTrac 4:1
PCM

Asking $4500.00.

This is how my jeep sits.

Motor

Mileage

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Decided today that I'm going to split up the package to make it easier to sell. Here are the individual prices for each part:

4:1 Rubicon Tcase = $1500.00
4.0l Motor = $1500.00 includes every accessory bolted to the original motor and the engine harness
4 speed auto = $750.00 includes shifter
PCM = $150
Double cardan drive shaft = $250

I will part the extras out once the big pieces go. If you have any questions please let me know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts