Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the drivetrain from my 2006 Rubicon LJ in favor of a 6.2 swap.

So this post is for ONLY the 4.0 Engine out of it.

First let me say this has been my baby since 2015. I bought this Rubicon LJ 3 years ago in San Diego, Ca. then hauled to South Georgia. I have run it only 2,400 miles ever since bought! ! !

Turn-Key Engine is PERFECT. PERFECT. PERFECT. Like New. No Smoke/No Leaks. No Rust AT ALL.

No Check engine light on, No Error codes, NOTHING BAD. This will be the easiest Drop-in ang GO swap for any Jeep enthusiast in need fo a 4.0 engine.

Engine is still in the LJ so you can come hear/see it run.

I plan to start the engine swap on April/May so soon will be removed. Or it will be removed sooner if a buyer is in a rush.

I'll give 2 months guarantee @ $1,200 with no accesories nor harness.

Located in Tifton, Ga 31794.

Pictures are real.

***42RLE Automatic Transmission and 4:1 Transfer Case are also available, listed in a separate post.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Wow! Kind of a shame that you are pulling out the entire drivetrain!

I'd be willing to trade your running jeep for my running daily driver '05 4.0L manual trans with 160K miles plus $10K cash! Frame on the jeep is in perfect condition! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well... yeah thats exactly what everyone is saying... but its not like I'm cutting/trashing this LJ to convert it into a Crawl machine... My project is to keep it as clean as possible but convert it to One Tons, Coilovers, V8 drivetrain and full hydraulic steering but keep the LJ Body/Frame, exterior/interior as much as possible. Already installed GenRight Aluminum Body armor, Hi-Line tube fenders, Coilovers and custom LA suspension. Still have a long way to do the drivetrain and full hydro steering.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Sounds like an awesome project.
You truly have a gem, you are very lucky!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts