Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says. Came off after less than 3 months on my Willys. Comes with everything (including the Freedom top bag). Driver's side Freedom top has a slight scratch from when I put the top in the bag incorrectly for the first time. Super minute scratch that can be fixed with Mopar touchup paint specific for the black hardtop, everything else on the top is immaculate. "Deep tint" as the window sticker claims, which equates to about 20% tint on all the windows.

It's currently hanging up in my garage safely away from everything. Will help install the top when you arrive.

1,200 firm
. Pickup only. I can email high resolution shots upon request.

Located in Reston, VA.

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just because I wonder what it would cost but do you know what shipping would be on a hard top to Nebraska?
Probably astronomical lol. I'm thinking it would be a least a few hundo.

Weekend bump.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Goes to show that Wrangler Forum is a community forum and members of this community are great people. Bump for a super seller and great person. Helped my dad take the soft top off and place in the JKU. Also helped him put the hard top on.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Goes to show that Wrangler Forum is a community forum and members of this community are great people. Bump for a super seller and great person. Helped my dad take the soft top off and place in the JKU. Also helped him put the hard top on.

Thank you!!

Thanks so much for the kind words man!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts