Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my GoPro with basic accessories like helmet mount and the mounts for helmets or whatever else you can stick it to. I also have a retractable pole and tripod mount for it. I used it for skiing in South Korea and don't do much of that in South Texas. In great shape. I will have pictures posted soon. Asking $150 plus shipping is on you.

Send me a message if you are interested.

This is in TX by the way. Phone app selected Alabama somehow.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Where in TX you located at? I'm interested.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the first go pro hero. Now they have the hero 2 and 3 but have heard before that the first one is a better camera.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I definitely don't mind trading but just can't do that top on the dune jeep. I couldn't even find a google picture of one haha. I also don't have anywhere to put my hard top

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I am going to pull it out of storage this weekend and can send you pictures then if you are interested. Can ship Monday if payment received. Again asking $150
Is anything wrong with it?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is anything wrong with it?
Come on now would I be selling a broken camera on here and risking reputation? Look through my posts, I'm not just here to scam someone on a camera. It works like new. It has my name written on the bottom of the camera and I will black it out before I send it. That's all.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Come on now would I be selling a broken camera on here and risking reputation? Look through my posts, I'm not just here to scam someone on a camera. It works like new. It has my name written on the bottom of the camera and I will black it out before I send it. That's all.
Sounds good to me! I've always wanted one lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts