Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to move and realized that I have a ridiculous amount of Jeep apparel that I have accumulated.
All of this gear is either brand new or has 1 or 2 uses (of course, the shirts have been laundered). All are XL or L.
Everything is in new condition - no signs of wear, holes, stains, tears, and is from a non-smoking home.
I have a bunch of pictures of this stuff, but tried to keep it to a minimum for this post. To see all of the pics, there is a link to an album below:
stormyclouds's albums - Imgur
In an effort to keep this unloading as simple as possible, here are the prices for the gear and the shipping. I am happy to give discounts for multiple items (or all of it).

Winter Jackets: $40 each + $8 shipping (most of these were $200-$230)
Long Sleeve Shirts (including fleece jackets): $10 each + $5 shipping
Short Sleeve Shirts and Hats: $7 each + $5 shipping

PS - If you are a Ram Truck fan, I have at least this much Ram gear that I will be getting rid of as well. PM for details.

1. Red/White Columbia Whirlibird II Interchange sz XL - Omni Heat reflective sewn-in liner, snow skirt, goggle pocket, MP3 pocket, removable hood, glasses pocket, pit zips, tags attached with $230 price. This is more of a mid-weight shell. $40

2. Blue Columbia Whirlibird III Interchange sz XL - Omni Heat liner, plus sewn-in synthetic down liner. Has snow skirt, goggle pocket, MP3 pocket, removable hood, glasses pocket, pit zips. $40

3. Red/Red Columbia Whirlibird Interchange sz XL - Omni Heat liner, plus removable black synthetic down liner that is great by itself. Has snow skirt, goggle pocket, MP3 pocket, removable hood, glasses pocket, pit zips. $40

4. Black North End Sport ,Weather Tech sz XL - Sewn-in super soft fleece liner, removable hood. $40

5. Black Rain Gear - Charles River Apparel, New Englander Rain Jacket/Pants sz L - Waterproof rain gear with reflective stripes, velcro closures on legs/arms. $20

6. Green/brown Port Authority LS Fleece sz XL - stretchy outer, fleecey interior. $10

7. Green LS thermal stretchy athletic made by Jeep sz XL (runs more like L)
$10

8. Grey Jeep LS shirt made by Gildan - have (2) XL
$10 each

9. Green/green Jeep ringer SS shirt made by Canvas - have (4) XL, (1) L
$7 each

10. Green Jeep cotton golf shirt made by Port Authority - have (2) L
$7 each

11. Green Jeep logo made by American Apparel - XL
$7

12. Green Jeep moisture wicking shirt by Charles River Sport - sz XL, 100% poly
$7

13. Hats - $7 each

Here is a link to an album of images. The items are numbered for reference with the list here.
stormyclouds's albums - Imgur

Attachments

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Sending PM

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought I would be able to edit the original post, but can't.
Anyways, #2 blue jacket has been sold.
Everything else still available.
The jackets are SUPER nice. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Thought I would help ya. Red/white is now sold as well. Thanks for the deal.

·
Registered
260 Posts
We'll take the red/red, and the black North end coat. Also if the red/white one falls through, I'll take it as well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Items 1-6 have been spoken for. Also the knit hat and brown cap.
Everything else is still available and I would love to see it gone.
If anyone has any interest in the shirts, I would sell all 12 remaining shirts and 5 hats for $40 plus $10 to ship the bundle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts