Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the garage to make room for more parts.
For sale in South Florida:
Four rims with 5x5 pattern for JK. You could use them for a TJ, but would need the adapter for the 5x4.5 pattern. $75
Spiderweb shade for JK Sport, black. Used once. $40 (will ship USPS Priority to ConUS)
Four shocks, less than 20k miles with little to any wheeling. $100
Four springs, like shocks above. $100 (buy shocks and springs together for $150)
Four arms $75
JK sport side steps. Great condition, just dirty in this pic. $60 for the pair.
Warn winch M8000 with roller fair lead, cable and remote. $500
Mirrors for hinges when doorless--strong magnet, gently used $50/pair (would ship for $10 extra due to packing, etc)
Besttop tan trail cover for 2-door. Awesome product, barely used, can't use anymore with my PS sliders. $90 (don't have photo of it, but it's in mind condition with carry sack)

PayPal friends and family only, local SOUTH FLORIDA pickup only, unless shipping option specified. Open to trades for TJ top, waterproof winch with synthetic line, half doors for JK, set of five rims (not OEM), etc.
thanks!
:wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would like to have the side rails if you can ship them.
If you'd like to pay shipping to Arizona, I'll box them up for you. But it's probably cost prohibitive. Have you checked with Jeepers in AZ for stock side rails?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll get in line for the Spider Web shade if the previous interested parties do not want it. Do you have the spider balls also?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts