Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 TJ Sport, Amber Fire color, 4.0L 6 cyl engine, 5-speed manual trans. 155k miles. Never modded; completely stock except for 31" tires. Bestop soft top is in excellent shape. Just passed NC inspection. Excellent mechanical condition. Runs great, burns no oil, drives well, tracks straight on highway. Has been ultra reliable. Only off road use has been infrequently on local beaches. Garage kept most of the time. Has some scratches and a couple of small rust spots on body.

The frame has rust, of course (see pix). The only place I can find rusted all the way through is next to the rear drivers side control arm mount (noted in pix). I'm not a welder but it appears this one is in good enough shape that it can be repaired with Safe-t-caps or the like.

With some attention to the frame, this can be a daily driver, or a solid foundation for some nice custom work.

I've owned this Jeep for 10 years. I've put 40,000 miles on it during that time. Other than routine maintenance items, the only things I replaced are the O2 sensors, the radio, the top, and the radiator.

Asking $6500/OBO. I'm in Wilmington, NC.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts