Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a 2007 -2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK OEM Soft top - NEW in box. We recently purchased a Polar Edition Unlimited in April, and have no need for the soft top. The top has NEVER been installed and the boxes have only been opened for the purposes of these photographs. It includes everything shown and all hardware (attached brackets have been removed and are included too).

I would prefer local pick-up (Chicago West Suburbs), as I see no easy way to ship but I am all ears to coordinating if you want to arrange shipping.

The retails new for $1,895 at the dealer, and I am asking $1,500 OBO. If you have any questions text or call my cell: 630.935.7473

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What material is it? There are two premium tops.
For the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited "Polar Edition" only one "premium" black top is listed on the Jeep site as "Premium Black Sunrider® Soft Top". If I have misspoke I apologize, but ultimately it is the top that came with the Polar Edition when "dual tops" were ordered.

·
Registered
640 Posts
For the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited "Polar Edition" only one "premium" black top is listed on the Jeep site as "Premium Black Sunrider® Soft Top". If I have misspoke I apologize, but ultimately it is the top that came with the Polar Edition when "dual tops" were ordered.
Well they have the premium twill top spring action and they have the non twill.

·
Registered
975 Posts
When ordered with dual top group it defaults to Premium Twill Top. Other Identifier is the Bright orange sticker around the top. It is the nicer top GLWS

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To be completely open here, I have also listed it on eBay, and bidding is well above what I would have taken a few days ago. I'm not sure if the mods will allow me to post an eBay link, so if anyone is interested PM me and ill send you the link.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Your top appears to be twill. I was just referring to the comment about the sticker as an ID for twill as I have seen it on other tops that were not twill.

Hope that clears it up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts