Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Nitto Trail Grapplers as I'm moving to bigger tires. These were put on at 13,500 miles and currently my mileage is at 29,000, so they have around 15k miles on them. They are in great shape, no plugs or issues. These were phenomenal in snow and very quiet on highway-Great tires! I'm only selling them because I'd like to get larger tires. I should have gotten them in 35" to begin with, although they are a true 33" tire at 33.5 diameter. Comes as a set of 4 tires, I never ran with a spare. Asking $750.00 for all four. I paid $1,200 for these last year. Uploading Pics soon. Located in lansdale area 19446.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PRICE DROP! $700 takes them! This is a smokin deal for someone who wants a true 33" tire in good condition. Please take these out of my living room before my wife divorces me!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lots of PM's but still no buyers. Who wants a nice set of new shoes for their JK?!? Practically new.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,836 Posts
Just as an FYI, tread wear and mileage do not equate when it comes to "wear". That may be some of your issue drawing people to them. They look terrific. Wish you were in Texas.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just as an FYI, tread wear and mileage do not equate when it comes to "wear". That may be some of your issue drawing people to them. They look terrific. Wish you were in Texas.
Thanks! What would be the best way to "show" there quality of the tires?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Use a quarter or something similar to show the depth of tread still left on the tire.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,836 Posts
They are quality tires, no doubt, but 15,000+ miles is still 15,000+ miles. Now they should be good for 50,000 miles plus. With that said, maybe not an issue?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I replied to your pm. If I don't hear back I'll probably buy a trail dash 2.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts