Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 4:1 rubicon transfer case I just pulled from my jeep. It has less than 28000 miles on the case and is in perfect working order. This is a great way to bolt up a 4:1 low range and get the stock reliability. This case has a normal yoke to run double cardan shafts already installed. It is located in Wichita, KS and is ready for pick up or shipping. I can pallet freight anywhere in the country to insure that it arrives in like condition. You can email me any time at [email protected] if you have any questions. Or feel free to call any time at 316.337.5311.

I am asking $1250 plus shipping which should be around $100 bones.

Pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Here's a bump for ya!!

Don't know what it came out of, (you didn't say & no signature) but if it was a JK I'd love to have it. Another reason to get the Rubicon in the first place. Good luck on the sale even tho I don't think you'll need it.
Did you get the Atlas???

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the missed info. This is from my 2006 Rubicon. I am going to an Atlas 3.8 with my new drive train. :D

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes sir. 23 spline input. Is he running the stock jeep auto? If so, it should be the same bolt pattern and everything should work out fine.

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
10-4. Let me know if you have any other questions. You can reach me at 316.337.5311. Leave a message if I don't answer and I will call you back. :)

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
You caught me at a bad time. If it wasn't Christmas and if I wasn't between semesters, I'd be ALL over that. Bummer. :(

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Have anything that is .45 related you'd be interested in trading? :D
Hahaha........no. I've got plenty in .45, but nothing I'm wanting/needing to get rid of. You wouldn't want a race-prepped Yamaha R1 would you? It's still street legal. Barely. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Man, if Christmas ahdn't wiped me out. I'm even considering offering up one of my pistols but need to think long and hard about it. I'll let you know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts