Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this set of hinges off my 2006 TJ. They are the nice set with the plastic covers. I ran a set of comp cut corners so I had to redo the stock hinges with something different. This set works very well and moves freely. They have been modified to allow access to full body armor. There is a little plastic clip on the cover that goes over the metal piece of the hinge. The metal portion was removed to allow access to full body armor corners. The plastic piece still stays in place. It is pictured.

I'm asking $100 bucks shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Located in Wichita, KS at 67207. If you are close feel free to swing by and pick them up. I ship FedEx every day and can ship these fast.

I accept paypal to my personal paypal account at [email protected]. I can also accept credit cards if you cover the fee.

If you have any questions please let me know. You can contact me in many different ways. You can email me at [email protected], PM me here, or call the shop at 316.337.5311.

Thanks,
Andy

Tail gate hinge set:

This is the metal clip that was removed to allow for the full armor corners.

Still works as it should so these are ready to go for any setup.

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I reused the bolts that hold the hinge side on the tail gate and used new hardware on the tub side. I'd be happy to search for some replacement hardware in my stash but they are nothing special. As long as you get the thread pitch correct any hardware will do. Especially since the plastic covers conceal the hardware. :)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Tru. Pretty sure i reused mine too. I have a drop tailgate that im totally over having. Soo give me a few days to try to remeber too look wat i got.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts