Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale in central KY:

Warrior Products tube doors for 2007 jeep wrangler (front doors for unlimited). Used twice on my jeep before selling. Comes with instructions and keys.

$150 + shipping

jason.fawbush (at) gmail.com

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think they will fit a 2003 unless the doors are identical. When I ordered them, I had to specify 2007+ to get the right size. Sorry.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would guess for extra insurance against you or a kiddo from falling out accidentally, that or the fact that the door handle manufacturer had no idea warrior products was going to install them on a tube door?

You all want to buy them? :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
I would guess for extra insurance against you or a kiddo from falling out accidentally, that or the fact that the door handle manufacturer had no idea warrior products was going to install them on a tube door?

You all want to buy them? :D
no thanks. i found a killer deal on ORFAB tube doors a while back, although i do like the looks of these a lil better....except for the locks:D good luck with the sale though

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've only locked them to make sure the keys work. I would imagine they would make me feel better when driving through a bad neighborhood as well. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts