Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! My name is Jessica. My husband and I are long time Jeep lovers. We've owned an '02 Liberty and are currently looking to buy again. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to see who else was at Ft. Campbell/in the area?

·
Registered
900 Posts
about 20 years ago. Air Assault. Been stuck on many trails in the back 40. Have fun and good luck on your jeep quest.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Were a couple hours away but you guys can come wheel anytime....

Spent some time there doing...... well...

·
Registered
108 Posts
about 20 years ago. Air Assault. Been stuck on many trails in the back 40. Have fun and good luck on your jeep quest.
Sounds like we were there about the same time 92-93, 326 Engineers (was still part of 101st then)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sounds like we were there about the same time 92-93, 326 Engineers (was still part of 101st then)
ya 90 to 93 7-101 avn. Hookers

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fort Campbell here. The wife and I try to go out as often as we can. Think we are goin out next weekend, if I get back from Training in IN. in time.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm real close to Ft Campbell....over here in Trigg County next to lake barkley and LBL, just got my Jeep about a month ago and getting it fixed up to wheel. My buddy and I are going out to Turkey Bay soon. Get in touch and you are welcome to join us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts