Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the fuel pump on an 87 yj with the online 6. Does it matter which way the outlet points? There are two different ones at the parts store and they have the one that points to the back, but under the hood mine points the other way......just curious if it makes a difference. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
It does for my 89 which also has the 4.2. Get the one that connects from the front like I did and everything bolted on and fit perfect, no jerking around with the connection. Both types are available.

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that means I gotta order it and wait lol. I meant they have the other one currently available. Everything for my Jeep I have to ordered.....

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Yeah that means I gotta order it and wait lol. I meant they have the other one currently available. Everything for my Jeep I have to ordered.....
Yep, pretty much. It is 24 yrs. old. At least the parts are available. Get express shipping if you can't wait. Better to have the correct part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts