Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Monday :atomic:

Does anybody know if there is a company that makes replacement full hard doors?

I am having trouble finding any on craigslist.

Doors... well... parts in general are few and far between up here where I live.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I bought some used full hard doors from a guy parting out his jeep. He didn't advertise them separately, the craigslist ad just said he was parting out a YJ. Doors were in bad shape with some cracks and all rubber components needing to be replaced, plus door panels and such. I ended up spending 600 on hard top + the doors from the guy, then I spent another ~300 on parts to rebuild the doors, plus another ~300 to fix the cracks and repaint to match. Ends up not being too great a deal :( But guys are selling door sets around here for ~1000. This is in Seattle area.

There is also a junkyard here that sells the doors for $450-$600 a pop (single door) depending on condition. Not sure it's worth a trip from where you are.

Olympic 4x4 Supply | Jeep and Offroad Supply

(I just looked at their used parts section and they have a bunch at varying prices for the passenger side but aren't listing any on the driver side... weird.)

·
Registered
557 Posts
I bought some used full hard doors from a guy parting out his jeep. He didn't advertise them separately, the craigslist ad just said he was parting out a YJ. Doors were in bad shape with some cracks and all rubber components needing to be replaced, plus door panels and such. I ended up spending 600 on hard top + the doors from the guy, then I spent another ~300 on parts to rebuild the doors, plus another ~300 to fix the cracks and repaint to match. Ends up not being too great a deal :( But guys are selling door sets around here for ~1000. This is in Seattle area. There is also a junkyard here that sells the doors for $450-$600 a pop (single door) depending on condition. Not sure it's worth a trip from where you are. Olympic 4x4 Supply | Jeep and Offroad Supply (I just looked at their used parts section and they have a bunch at varying prices for the passenger side but aren't listing any on the driver side... weird.)
Holy crap...they're like 200/300 a set in Ohio/ Kentucky whenever I see someone. Checkout your local jeep groups on facebook. I seem to find/see better deals that way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts