Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the mood to get a full size front bumper but there's a lot to choose from. I know I was full face bar with winch mount, d rings, upper light bar, and holes for factory fog lights. If u guys got pics of urs post them up plz. Thanks fellow jeepers!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I'd love to have the rampage but they kind of pricey. I've found a couple with a winch for that price but don't look as good. It's defiantly good looking bumper.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I looked at that one and well all of them, it can make you nuts looking. I went with the warn bumper. The bull bar is welded on.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I like my Aries. It has all the features (although I am not done modding it yet)- winch mount, multiple light mounts, d-ring mounts, the hoop if you like it with additional light mounts, heavy duty construction, odular installation so you do not have to hold onto 105 lbs while bolting it up. I could have as many as 12 lights total up front without drilling any more holes if desired.

and you do not see many of them - a big plus in my mind

·
Registered
336 Posts
I love that warn bumper. it's on my short list. decent price too for something made by warn, I expected their bumpers to be priced more like AEV. I think it goes for 700-800$

·
Registered
996 Posts
That looks good too what it set u back?
I paid $700.00 and got free shipping from 4 wheel drive hardware before I new that Quadratec would have matched it. I didn't know then how we got our WF discount. Now I would use Quadratec with our discount, I have bought many things from them with great customer service even on returning items. And good customer service is hard to come by these days.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I believe you get what you pay for. Dave from AEV just took out a deer with the new Brute double cab Jeep featuring their stamped steel bumper. The only thing that got damaged besides the deer was the off road light got bent back a little. AEV makes great quality products although they are pricey. $1000-$1200.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts